2012年5月20日 星期日

Exciting Sand skiing and wonderful Tanura show

Raffles Dubai Hotel looks (day and night)

酒店大堂,內有人工瀑布。
I was very happy and excited during the two days at Dubai.  My hotel Raffles Dubai Hotel was so comfortable.  Another thing that impressed me was that it was very courteous and understanding.  Although I arrived at seven in the morning,  too early to check in, I was kindly offered my room and meticulously served.  If I wanted anything I just made known my request.  Even booking tickets for sight-seeing could be arranged.
The astounding 160-storeyed Burj Khalifa must not be missed.
Booking from the hotel cost only ADE100.  If you go to the tower and then buy the ticket there you will spend ADE400.
在杜拜的兩天很開心和刺激,酒店亦非常舒適,是Raffles Dubai Hotel。這酒店值得一讚,雖然到逹杜拜時間很早,只是當地早上時間7:00,但酒店很體貼地給予房間,還殷勤地安排專人助理服務,如需要任何東西,都可直接安排,包括訂購任何觀光門票。

要特別一提是杜拜著名的最高樓
『哈里發塔』Burj Khalifa, 160層樓。在酒店訂只需ADE100,但現場訂除了未必有之外,收費是ADE400。
由左圖至由圖為酒店上層房間外的休息間,很有氣勢。
From left to right are the resting rooms in the upper storeys, grand and dignified

套房內的情況,舒適程度使人不願離開。
So comfortable inside the suite, you don't want to leave!
房間內的浴室非常寬趟,內裡有三部份,其中包括蒸汽房。而浴室對面是另一個衣帽間和安放保險箱。
The bathroom is very commodious, comprising three parts:  steam room, cloak room and safe room
房間配有露台,可瞭望Wafi Shopping Centre和公園。
From the room balcony Wadi Shopping Centre and 
the adjacent park can be viewed
房間內另一個偏廳
Another sitting room inside


露台外望酒店的Shopping Mall (day and night)
Shopping Mall, day and night,  viewed from my balcony

沙滑雪的車隊  Sand skiing team

正在玩沙滑雪(Sand skiing),不是一件易事,很剌激的運動,在車裡的人都跟着車的擺動而全身也做運動。
Sand skiing is not an easy game; it is exciting and vigorous.  
Inside the team members are doing exercise as the cars move
黃昏時分,向另一個沙漠上的自助晚餐會進發。
In the evening we begin to head for a buffet at desert at night

沙漠之旅   Desert tour
After booking the tour, they picked me up at the hotel directly.  It was better to do the booking in the tourism board for it cost much less.
I joined the tour to Desert Safari at 3:00pm.  It included dune bashing, sand skiing,  camel riding, appreciating sunset, and enjoying Arabic tea, coffee and mineral water,  BBQ dinner, Shisha, Henna,  Tanura show, belly dancing.....  Pickup and drop off services were also provided.  The whole package cost $320/6 hours.
                                                                                                                                 
Mr. Darshan Bhatt wife(right side) and his daughter(left side)
我能夠安心托起兀鷹,是因為牠先被蓋上眼罩,否則很危險。
另一方面亦有負責人在旁看管,以防意外。
I can confidently hold the falcon for its eyes are covered with eyeshade first, 
otherwise it can be dangerous.  Besides, there are some responsible persons 
keeping watch to guard against accidents.
夕陽下的沙漠,很美!
In the setting sun the desert looks gorgeous.
後面的駱駝早在年輕時試過了,故此今次想試小型爬沙車。
The camels at the back I rode before when I was young.  
This time I would like to try riding such a small sand-climbing bike
Henna是這裡的特色,不是紋身,遲些日子會自動褪色。
Henna is a special feature here.  It is not tattoo and will fade off in time

沒有留言 :

張貼留言