2013年4月24日 星期三

Pont du Gard, France - 學懂如何看樹木上標記找目的地

Learning to read the symbols on a tree for guidance to go to my destination
Pont du Gard of France, a Roman Aqueduct, is situated near Remoulins in Province Pont du Gard.  This outstanding Roman architecture is now honored a cultural heritage in France. It is, in fact,  one of the most beautiful ancient Roman architectures in that area.
法國加爾橋 Pont du Gard,英文名是Roman Aqueduct,位於法國加爾省靠近Remoulins的地方,是古羅馬建築的傑作,法國的文化遺產,加爾橋渡槽是該地區最美麗的古羅馬建築之一。
另一處山路,見路牌指示前往Pont Du Gard。
On the footpath there are signs indicating how to get to Pont du Gard
沿途山路不算崎嶇
The footpath is not too rugged
古羅馬建築遺留痕跡
Relics of ancient Roman architecture
沿途的樹林
The wood the path passes through
這黃色標記代表選對了正確方向,前進並向左繼續行。
The yellow sign indicates the right direction followed, 
to move forward and keep left
樹木上的第一條黃色代表可繼續去目的地,
下面代表前面有另一條路可以去,但紅色代表可能路段比較危險。
The other yellow sign means continuing to go forward to reach the destination.  
Below another sign indicates another possible route 
but the red color warns that may be more dangerous
Then sticking to the instructions of GSP I headed to Pont du Gard.  Now I came to an area administered by a certain organisation.  First I had to pay the parking fees of EUR18 before I was admitted.  However, it was almost four o'clock and I did not have much time.   I left shortly to follow a path on the hill.
When I was about to set off again a Frenchman came to me to teach me how to interpret the signs on the trees.  Following the yellow ones I would arrive at my destination ; the red one was to warn me of some possible danger ahead and a cross would indicate the route might be blocked.
Actually along the journey I came across many warm-hearted French people, who volunteered to advise me and help me.  How lucky and grateful I was!
Before leaving my home Hong Kong my uncle suggested I avoid staying alone and try joining other travellers whenever possible.  Then I could free myself from pickpockets and swindlers.  Bearing this in mind I gladly joined a big family with many adults and children to continue our journey and I really felt safe and relaxed.
Regretfully I left Pont du Gard, my destination, after taking only a few glimpses.  I did not have time to see it clearly,  I hope I will have better luck next time!
隨着GPS的指示前往Pont du Gard,而這場地是由某機構管理,首要是先付停車場泊車費EUR18,方可入場觀看。但因到達入口時已下午3點幾接近4點,剩餘參觀時間太少了,結果我改由山路前往。

當我預備行山路時,從山路走出來的一位法國人告訴我如何看樹木上的記號,便是隨着黃色標記可找到目的地,還提我紅色是代表危險,交叉標記則不通。

其實沿途旅程遇到很多熱心的法國人自動走過來提點和幫忙,真是很窩心亦感幸運!

在香港出發前,舅父已提點我,如遇到有群眾沿途旅行時,不妨跟在一起,盡量不要自己獨個兒行動,這樣可避過小偷和騙子的注意,免至成為他們的目標。的而且確我是緊記這點,剛好今次行山同路的是一個家庭,有大人和小孩,我的安全感大增。

今次只是嚐試怎樣找到目的地 - Pont du Gard這地方,最終只是離遠觀望便要回程,跟本談不上完整的參觀了加爾橋!下次有機會,我一定再來。

終於見到Pont du Gard  Seeing Pont du Gard at last
離遠見到Pont du Gard, 但前面是比較難行和危險路段,雖然如此,沿途的同行者已繼續向下走落山了;而我因要趕往別的地方,只好暫時到此一遊。
Pont du Gard is seen in the distance.  But the route ahead is difficult and dangerous.  The reporters still continue to go downhill.  Owing to my tight schedule I reluctantly bid it farewell

沒有留言 :

張貼留言