2013年4月29日 星期一

Le Parc national régional du vercors

在山上向下望的國家公園  The national park viewed from the mountain above
Do not take for granted a national park is just an ordinary park.  In it the paths are not neatly arranged or easy to follow.  Any time goats, deer,  rabbits and many other wild animals may suddenly appear before you.  At first I thought I could drive all my way to the national park.  I was wrong.  Cars could not have access to certain areas, which could be reached on foot only.

The higher I drove upslope the more uneasy I felt.  Mine was the only car there.   The roads were very narrow and debrised with twigs and rocks.  All of a sudden a hill of snow came up and it was very thick, up to my leg.  My car was held up.  I then tried to scoop away the snow with the fallen branches. In the sun I gradually became confident.
However,  without warning a shower of light rain fell.  "Please stop!  I am running out of time.  I have been scooping snow for an hour."
Ah!  My prayers were heard and the rain stopped!  I picked a larger branch to speed up the clearance process.  I wanted to drive forward in vain.  The road was too narrow indeed and moving in haste I might be in great danger -- falling down from the high mountain!

"If God is merciful please send someone to help me out.
  Such an act of providence would strengthen my belief in God."
Oh!  Two people showed up in the distance.  Though I did not appeal to them the gentleman came before me asking me why I was scooping snow.  And he remarked that I could drive along, and wondered if I needed their help.

Actually they were a French young couple spending their holiday in May there.  The lady was a primary school teacher.  They were like angels sent to my rescue.  The gentleman helped me drive away from the snow-covered area.  The lady told me there were not any roads ahead.  The GPS I was using was not reliable.  They offered to travel with me.   But how could I abandon my car and went away?  Moreover,  I must hurry otherwise I could not reach my destination before dark.
At last the gentleman helped me drive through the snow-covered area and suggested I go confidently forward.  They would be at my back.  They would help me out in case I had trouble again.  Of course,  I was most grateful.  Were they actually angels sent to save me?

They once asked if it was too risky to travel alone.  This mountain in fact was very secluded and normally nobody would go there.  It was really a coincidence or a miracle that we passed by there at the same time.  I told them about my prayers before meeting them.  I also firmly believe that I could survive partly because of the good deeds of my parents.  God would not allow their dear daughter to be trapped or injured.  My parents broadly smiled when I told them the incident.

不要認為國家公園是普通花園,不簡單亦不易走的山路,隨時隨地見到山羊,鹿,兔仔等等野生動物。這次依GPS駕車到國家公園,怎料駕車是沒法去到目的地,因為不是車可以去,而要步行才能完成。

越向上駛去越覺得不對路,又是只得我一架車,山路很窄,亦很多樹枝和石頭在地上,突然前面有大片積雪,厚厚的如我小腿那麼高,車停了不肯駛過去。我只好找樹枝清除地上的雪,在陽光下不覺得怕,但突然又下小雨。我心想着不要下雨吧,我沒時間了,已挖了約一個鐘。呀!真的聽到我的訴求,停了雨;我找大一點的樹枝,希望快一點清除雪。再試開車駛過去,都是動也不動,因山路窄我都不宜太心急,否則可能跌落山的。

我的心又再想:如果世上真的有神,那便有個人出來幫我吧。我便相信有神!
啊!真的有兩個人從另一方慢慢出現。我沒有主動理他們,但其中一個男士走過來問我為甚麼在挖雪,你的車應該已駛得過這雪路,還問有需要幫忙嗎?

原來他們是一對法國年輕夫婦,五月到此渡假,女的是小學教師。他們的出現就像小天使般來打救我,男的幫我駛過雪地。但女的告訴我前面是沒有路的,不要信GPS,他們願意和我一起同遊。不過,我怎能放下車走去行山呢?況且要繼續趕路,否則天黑也未到目的地。
最後,男的再幫我駕車向回程駛過雪地,他們叫我放心向前走,他們會在後面沿路行,我有問題他們一定會在。我當然很多謝他們,真的是天使嗎?

他們曾問我只得一個人旅行,不怕遇險嗎?這個山頭應該沒有別的人會到,他們也是巧合在這裡經過。我說了先前對神的請求外,我深信我父母是善良的人,上天不會忍心讓他們的女兒出意外的。他們聽了便在笑。

這個範圍已走入了國家公園,有很多蓄牧牛羊小屋,亦有很多野生動物在山上。
This is the vast domain of the national park:  a large number of cottages and livestock roaming about on the hills

沒有留言 :

張貼留言